Sunday, November 25, 2012

Getting Ready For the Holidays...

From September through March, our lives are a whirlwind of magic, memories, and times shared with family. Preparing for each holiday and teaching traditions to our children, make it even more meaningful to me. Then I sit and think of my childhood Christmas...always my favorite holiday filled with reverence,  wonder, and light. A season in which I miss my family that lives far away. It is the one moment in which I try to capture a picture that can tell a story so deep to share. A story of my children as they are now the expression of me. Child photography can be fun and anything but staged. I find the best pictures of children are when they are at play. To really get that story we must let it be told. This is the picture for my Christmas cards. Enjoy!
Cheers!
Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment